VS saddles feature a 7mm channel design that allows for greater pressure relief, whilst maintaining the stiffness and durability of a solid-base saddle.
- Solid base ensures saddle's structural integrity is unaffected.
- No reduction in saddle's surface area, therefore no subsequent increase in pressure.
- Relief channel spans the length of the saddle, allowing the rider freedom to move along it.
- Edge of relief channel is a gradual change in the foam mould leaving no sharp edges that might cause pressure points.
Aliante VS is for The Bull: Rigid Spine.
If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders' width apart), you are a Bull. Your degree of Spinal flexibility will top out quite quickly when attempting to adopt the performance position. For this reason you will rotate you pelvis fully.
You will benefit from the increased curvature (pelvic support) of the Aliante shape.
Provided this saddle's width isn't too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Black/Red Microtex
- Padding: Low density with relief channel
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 259g