Fizik Antares R5 Open Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, Antares R5 Open is a pe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, Antares R5 Open is a performance road saddle for riders who want a medium saddle profile and a cut-out to avoid pressure and numbness.
Made for Chameleon riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Antares is a neutral profile saddle with support and flexibility so you can move to find your power spot and maintain comfort.
Antares R5 Open features a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, which is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out that avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
- Open central cutaway
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell
- S-Alloy rail
- Black Light Microtex Cover
- I.C.S ready for bags & lights
- Comfort Core foam padding
- Regular: 275x142mm
- Large: 275x152mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.