VS saddles feature a 7mm channel design that allows for greater pressure relief, whilst maintaining the stiffness and durability of a solid-base saddle.
- Solid base ensures saddle's structural integrity is unaffected.
- No reduction in saddle's surface area, therefore no subsequent increase in pressure.
- Relief channel spans the length of the saddle, allowing the rider freedom to move along it.
- Edge of relief channel is a gradual change in the foam mould leaving no sharp edges that might cause pressure points.
The Arione VS Braided's carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
Arione VS is for The Snake: Flexible Spine.
If you are very spinally flexible (far less than 90 degrees between your straight legs and your back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders' width apart), you are a Snake. You achieve the performance position using your spinal flexibility alone, not rotating your pelvis at all.
You will like the flat, narrow and long shape of the Arione.
Provided this saddle's width isn't too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm
- Cover: Black/Black Microtex
- Padding: Low density with relief channel
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 128mm
- Weight: 209g