Fizik Cyrano R1 Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cyrano R1 is the carbon seat post from fi'zi:k. Made from uni-directional carbon, this is both ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Cyrano R1 is the carbon seat post from fi'zi:k. Made from uni-directional carbon, this is both strong and lightweight with a sophisticated high-gloss finish. It is available in 3 diameters (27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm) and 3 lengths (270mm, 330mm and 400mm) and is designed to perfectly complement fi'zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
These products are being ridden at UCI World Tour level by AG2R Pro Cycling Team.
- -This seat post clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install a saddle into.
- Material: Carbon Filament Wound Quill / Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6) clamp
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 27.2/30.9/31.6
- Length: 270/330/400mm
- Layback: 25mm
- Weight: 190g (31.6mm x 330mm)
-The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even dispersal of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
-There is lots of fore-aft adjustment along the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
-The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
-The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
-All seat post clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and corrosion-resistant.