Fizik Cyrano R1 Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road stems See the latest products
New in Road stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cyrano R1 is the high-end alloy stem from fi'zi:k. Made from Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe Cyrano R1 is the high-end alloy stem from fi'zi:k. Made from Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. Available in 2 options of rise (+/-7 or +/-20 degrees) and a variety of lengths to ensure optimum comfort for every rider. It is designed to perfectly complement fi'zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Seat Posts.
These products are being ridden at UCI World Tour level by AG2R Pro Cycling Team.
- Material: Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6)
- Bolts: Titanium Torx bolts
- Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (except no 70mm in +/-20 degree angle)
- Angle: +/- 7 or +/-20 degrees
- Stack height: 40mm
- Weight: 128g (110mm/7 degrees)
- Steerer: 1-1/8”
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.