Fizik M3B Uomo MTB SPD Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Fizik M3B Uomo MTB shoes are about delivering maximum pedalling efficiency in a durable off-road... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Fizik M3B Uomo MTB shoes are about delivering maximum pedalling efficiency in a durable off-road design.
You get a very stiff carbon fibre outsole to transfer every watt to the pedals and high friction rubber tread for added grip on difficult conditions.
BOA micro adjustable closure makes on-the-fly fine tuning easy. The Fizik M3B shoes are built with a neutral design to accommodate most foot shapes.
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Laser-perforated Microtex with anti-scratch leather (Microtex as used on fi'zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well. Anti-scratch leather at the toe and heel provide durability in areas that see the most wear and tear, and nylon mesh keeps the weight down and increases breathability).
- Uni-Directional Carbon Fibre Outsole (very stiff!) with high friction rubber treads for extra grip-Replaceable heel skid plate-BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: low/medium/high-Fi'zi:k Superlight Insole
- Weight: 350g (size 43, without insole)