Fizik R3B Uomo Road SPD Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fi'zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles, bar ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFi'zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles, bar tape and shoes that work in harmony with you as you ride. In 1996 fi'zi:k set out on a journey to improve rider performance by producing saddles for superior ride comfort. In 2015, this same purpose drives fi'iz:k to produce shoes fit for high performance.
After dedicated Italian craftsmen have breathed life into eclectic raw materials, the resulting shoe extols all the virtues associated with a superb fit: maximising power transfer, while boasting a sharp aesthetic to boot!
“Life is a road and the road is my life”.
The R3B is for the racer. This shoe gives all you need to stay ahead of the peloton: excellent comfort, low weight and the sharp aesthetic that's sure to attract envious glances! The BOA closure system is new for 2015. Why use BOA?
- -Glove-like fit: it gives custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
-Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
-Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
-Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
-On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
-Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
-Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- -Uni-Directional Carbon Fibre Outsole (very stiff!)
-Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi'zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
-BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
-Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
-Fi'zi:k Cycling Insole
-Weight: 230g (size 43, without insole)