Fizik R5B Donna Womens Road Cycling Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Fi'zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles, bar ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Glove-like fit: it gives custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fizik Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to determine the right size Fizik shoe for you
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.