Fizik Tritone 6.5 Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description This unisex saddle will improve your performance on any triathlon or time trial bike. Tritone is de... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Tritone 6.5 is a wider option of the Tritone 5.5 saddle introduced in 2013. It offers better support to all riders with a larger distance between their sit bones, such as women and taller men.
The Tritone Braided's carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
- A solid base-design ensures durability and optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier
- Silk-screen printed silicone stripes increase the grip on the saddle cover
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle: this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Saddle's length of 240mm is compliant with UCI rule of minimum saddle length for time trial races
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm or K:ium 7x7mm
- Cover: Black/Black Thermo-welded Microtex
- Carriage kit for water bottles, CO² canister and spare tube
- Nose: Front Transition Hook
- Length: 240mm (UCI legal)
- Width: 135mm
- Weight: 220g (Braided) or 250g (K:ium)