Forme Peak Trail 2 Womens 700c 2022 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
RRP: £499.99 Save £50.99
RRP: £475.00 Save £50.00
RRP: £599.00 Save £60.00
RRP: £679.00 Save up to £100.00
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The UK has some of the most beautiful landmarks, villages and countryside in the world. Make this th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe UK has some of the most beautiful landmarks, villages and countryside in the world. Make this the year you decide to get out there on 2 wheels and experience it for yourself.
Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tyre benefits of a road bike, the Peak Trail series is loaded with features to help you explore the great outdoors, commute and keep fit with a comfortable, upright riding position. Peak Trail frames are all capable of taking mud guards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help with luggage on longer adventures.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips
- 63mm suspension forks offer greater control over varying terrain
- Larger 700c wheels with inspiring multi-terrain tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Alloy 6061 with weather proofed internal cable routing and internal headset.|
|Fork:||Zoom, 65mm Travel|
|Headset:||44mm Integrated, Cage Bearing|
|Stem:||Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 70mm|
|Bars:||Forme Alloy 31.8mm, 12mm Rise, 660mm Wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V Brake|
|Front Mech:||Microshift FD M22, 3 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Microshift RD-M21, 7 speed|
|Shifters:||Microshift TS38, 21 speed|
|Rims:||Forme Alloy, 32H Double Wall Rims, 6 Bolt QR Hubs|
|Front Tyre:||700 x 38-42c (max 700 x 42c)|
|Rear Tyre:||700 x 38-42c (max 700 x 42c)|
|Seat Post:||Forme Alloy, 2 bolt, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Forme Sport Comfort|
|Chainset:||Pro Wheel, 170mm, 28/38/48T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper Cartridge Bearing|
|Chain:||KMC, Z7, 7 Speed|
|Cassette:||Microshift CS H071, 7 Speed, 12-28T|
|Pedals:||Black Nylon, Platform|