Forme Sterndale MX24 2019 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Junior specific frame geometry provides more standover clearance and a lower centre of gravity compl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Junior specific frame geometry provides more standover clearance and a lower centre of gravity complete with slightly wider oversized bars and stem, wider Kenda Small Block 8 tyres, safe and powerful Tektro V-brakes and Shimano gearing for improved handling and easy change transmission.
- Wider, higher volume kenda multi-route tyres for all weather grip and improved comfort
- Wide, easy handling, oversized bar and stem
- Full shimano transmission with easy to understand twist grip shifters
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Forme 6061 Alloy Internal Routing|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT|
|Bars:||Forme Alloy 560mm 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Alloy V Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Alloy V Brake|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney 7 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Revo Shiter 7 Speed/3 Speed|
|Rims:||Forme Alloy 32 Hole|
|Front Hub:||Sealed Bearing Hubs|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Bearing Hubs|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Small Block Eight 24x1.95"|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Small Block Eight 24x1.95"|
|Seat Post:||Forme Alloy 27.2mm 300mm|
|Saddle:||Forme Junior Specific|
|Chainset:||Alloy 24/34/42T 140mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge Type 38mm Square Tapered|
|Cassette:||Shimano Multiple Freewheel 7 Speed14-28T|