Fox Clothing Defend Reno Kevlar Pants
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Freeride/Downhill Trousers See the latest products
New in Freeride/Downhill Trousers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The limited-edition Defend Kevlar Reno Pant combines maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility. Bu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The limited-edition Defend Kevlar Reno Pant combines maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility. Built with Kevlar® panels, they stand up to the world's toughest riding like the legendary hills of Virgin Utah where the Red Bull Rampage takes place each October.
- Kevlar® fibers provide high cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag & drag
- Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Durable water resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris
- Inseam: 32.5" size large
- Bonus limited edition Fox tote bag included while stocks last
- Body: 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Lower leg: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Knee: 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar® / 6% poly stretch Kevlar®
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.