Fox Clothing Dirtpaw Prix Womens Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Durable Women'S Gloves Offering Essential Riding Performance The Women's Dirtpaw Prix Gloves have a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Durable Women'S Gloves Offering Essential Riding Performance
The Women's Dirtpaw Prix Gloves have a padded palm and superior flex-point comfort to remain the top choice for the entry-level rider. The hoop and loop closure provides a secure fit, and built-in stretch gives you maximum dexterity while the conductive Clarino® finger material allows you to check your phone in between motos.
- Women's specific fit with stretch mesh finger gussets for mobility
- Compression molded neoprene cuff for a secure fit
- Padded, single layer conductive Clarino® palm is touch screen compatible
- Silicone print at finger tips for lever grip
- Hook and loop wrist closure for secure fit
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fox Clothing Womens Size Guide
Use the Fox Clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.