Fox Clothing Flux MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The original Flux MTB helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-sel... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The original Flux MTB helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned Flux Helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mountain bike helmets for the aggressive trail riders of today.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.