Fox Clothing Flux Mountain Bike Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
RRP: £79.99 Save £20.00
RRP: £99.00 Save up to £34.00
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A deeper rear profile EPS shell offers more comprehensive coverage than a traditional XC helmetThis,... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- A deeper rear profile EPS shell offers more comprehensive coverage than a traditional XC helmet
- This, in conjunction with the ventilation ports, makes the FLux the perfect all around trail riding helmet, giving you the best of both worlds: coverage designed to protect you in the inevitable event of a crash and highly vented to keep you cool
- In Mold Design: in-molding technology molds the outershell onto the EPS foam
- The outer shell covers and protects the EPS from dings and dents, and adds structural integrity with a molded wrap fit
- In molding also allows for lighter weight finished product, as it eliminates the need for excess tape and glue
- Detox retention system - a dual ratchet retention system, the Detox secures the Flux helmet comfortably in place for the best possible fit
- Visor and Spoiler - not only do these look cool, but they serve a critical venting and air flow function as well
- As air travels over the helmet, the visor helps channel airflow through the vents, keeping your head cool
- The spoiler, a nod to the fin aesthetic in Motocross helmet design, channels the discharge air flow to keep you streamlined and fast
- Ventilation - 20 strategically placed vents, designed to promote air flow and circulation keeping your head cool during the long climbs
- Inset Chin Straps - The chin strap webbing is anchored directly into the EPS shell
- This system offers improved roll-off strength, and also reduces overall bulk and weight
- Testing Standards: CPSC, CE: EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.