Fox Clothing Womens Ranger WR Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The Women's Ranger shorts pack mountain bike specific technology into a casually styled short that p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Baggy Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Women's Ranger shorts pack mountain bike specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The water-resistant version protects you from light elements, wet saddles, and sprays from the rear wheel during those cooler fall/winter rides or on those dewy early morning missions all year long.
- Water-resistant back panel sheds water and mud where you need it most.
- 10,000mm/10,000gm 3-Layer fabric on back panel keeps your backside dry in wet conditions
- Fox Link waist closure system offer superior fit & adjustability
- Front hand pockets
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Main body: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Panel: 3L 10,000mm/10,000gm 100% Polyester
- Inseam 12"
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fox Clothing Womens Size Guide
Use the Fox Clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Baggy Shorts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.