The choice of 2016 XC World Cup Champions Julian Absalon and Catharine Pendrel
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- 15QRx110 mm Boost and 15QRx100 mm axle options
- 27.5" and 29" wheel options
- 100 mm travel
- FIT4 and GRIP three position damper for improved control
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
The distinct shape of the lower leg design isn't just for looks. The 32 Step-Cast (SC) chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. The 32 SC features 32 mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride and the hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings.
Performance forks retain the same 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Factory Series, but black anodized upper tubes are used in place of Genuine Kashima Coat. FIT GRIP damper (with fewer adjustments and different architecture) replaces the FIT4 dampers found in 32 Factory forks. A Performance Series graphics package is found on these forks to tie in the black-on-black look.
- Travel: 100
- Air Spring: FLOAT
- Damper: GRIP 3-Pos Lever
- Axle Options: 15QR x 110 Boost, 15QR x 100
- Upper Tube Finish: Black Ano
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper
- Color: Matte Black
Inspired from moto, the new GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability. Performance Series forks provide Open, Medium, and Firm modes with additional micro-adjust between settings.