Fox Racing Shox 32 K Float FIT4-ADJ Factory Series 29 inch 120mm MTB Fork - Kashima Stanchions 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Choice of 2014 XC World Champions Julien Absalon and Catharine Pendrel.FOX's lightest fork platf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
FOX's lightest fork platform for the XC-inspired rider.
- Super lightweight design to get you up every mountain
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- New FIT4 three position damper for improved control
- Factory Series feature Genuine Kashima Coat
FOX Isolated Technology
Now in its fourth generation, our patented FIT4 (FOX Isolated Technology) closed cartridge system gives three on-the-fly compression damping positions - Open, Medium, and Firm - to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
The FIT4 cartridge damper was redesigned based on our award-winning RC2 damper, resulting in a much higher performing damper across all forks.
Updated Float Airspring
Patented Air Transfer Port System
The new FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, giving excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings.
Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
- Travel Options : 120
- Damper Options : NEW FIT4 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Axle Options : 9mm, 15QR x 100
- Upper Tube Finish : Kashima Coat
- Starting Weight : 3.34lbs
- Steerer Options : 1.5 Taper
- Color Options : Metallic Black