The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS Champion Richie Rude
- NEW FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- Back-to-back Men's EWS Championship-winning platform
- 27.5 and 29 160 models with 15QRx110 mm Boost axle option
- HSC/LSC or FIT4 damper
- 831 model – HSC/LSC with convertible 15 mm/20 mm axle
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
More than an enduro race fork. Now featuring an EVOL air spring and updated upper tubes for unparalleled small bump sensitivity, the 36 is even smoother than before.
The exceptionally strong 36 continues to expand the range of damper and axle options, including Boost and Performance Elite models, that’s made it wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Travel Options: 170
- Air Spring: FLOAT
- Damper: FIT4 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Axle: 15QR x 110 Boost, 15QR x 100
- Upper Tube Finish Kashima Coat
- Steerer Options: 1.5 Taper
- Color: Matte Black
NEW FOR 2018
FIT4 DAMPER TUNE
New damper tune is found in all 34 and 36 FIT4 forks. A reconfigured shim stack provides more sensitivity while maintaining support when needed during aggressive riding.
In its fourth generation, our patented FIT4 closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions—Open, Medium, and Firm—to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
GENUINE KASHIMA COAT
Kashima's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.