Fox Racing Shox 36 K Talas 29er FIT4 Suspension Fork 130-160mm 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built for hard charging 29ers is the Fox Racing Shox 36 K Talas suspension fork with 130mm – 160mm o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built for hard charging 29ers is the Fox Racing Shox 36 K Talas suspension fork with 130mm – 160mm of adjustable suspension travel so you can ride with maximum efficiency both uphill and down.
EWS race proven technology
With back to back EWS Championship wins you can be sure that Fox 36 will enable you to ride faster over challenging terrain. The Talas air spring allows you to adjust suspension travel (and fork height) between 130mm and 160mm on the fly. This means that you can climb more comfortably and efficiently while still enjoying 160mm of bump soaking travel on the descents.
Three on-the-fly compression damping settings are combined with an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression damping in the open mode. This means you can adapt to varying trail conditions as well as dialing in your personal damping preferences. The Kashima coating on the stanchions offers super-slick performance while also improving durability.
Ride faster with more efficiency and control with the Fox 36 K Talas 29er suspension fork.
- Talas air spring for plush control and adjustable travel
- FIT4 damper for fine controlled compression damping
- Kashima coat on stanchions for improved durability
- Travel: 130mm – 160mm adjustable
- Axle: 15QRx100mm, 15QRx110mm
- Steerer: 1.5 tapered
- The Fox Racing Shox 36 K Talas 29er FIT4 is available with 0% APR finance