Fox Racing Shox 40 K Float 27.5/650b FIT Suspension Fork 203mm 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Offering 203mm of plush suspension control in a stiff chassis the Fox Racing Shox 40 Factory Float i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering 203mm of plush suspension control in a stiff chassis the Fox Racing Shox 40 Factory Float is a 27.5”/650b downhill mountain bike fork that will help you to ride faster.
DH World Cup proven technology
With numerous World Cup and World Championship wins under its belt the Fox 40 has a winning pedigree.
The new float air spring offers superb small bump sensitivity, for all riders, thanks to the auto equalizing positive and negative air springs. You can now fine tune the progression of the spring curve by adding air volume spacers. The Air bleed system ensures consistent fork performance at any altitude.
FIT damper and Kashima coating
The tried and tested FIT damper offers both high and low speed compression damping adjustment so you can dial in the fork to specific tracks. The Kashima coating ensures super-slick action as well as improving durability.
Ride challenging tracks with more confidence with the Fox 40 K Float suspension fork.
- 40mm stanchions for a stiff chassis
- Float air spring for small bump sensitivity
- Air Volume Spacers for fine tuning the spring curve
- FIT damper offers high and low speed compression adjustment
- Kashima coating for improved durability and reduced stiction
- Travel: 203mm
- Axle: 20mm
- Starting weight 5.79lbs
- Fox Racing Shox 40 K Float is available with 0% APR finance