Please Note: Spring is shown for display purposes and is not included with the shock.
The choice of DH World Champion Rachel Atherton, now with optional 2-position X2 lever
- New X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- SLS spring option provides titanium weight savings at affordable price
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever optional)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever optional)
- 8.75 x 2.75
- 9.5 x 3
- 10.5 x 3.5
- New optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Coil spring preload
NEW FOR 2017
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the new X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment.
Rod Valve System
Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
SLS Spring - (Sold Seperate)
Super Light Steel
Our Super Lightweight Steel (SLS) springs are lighter than titanium at more affordable prices.
A proprietary surface treatment and stress relief process removes residual stresses from the spring, allowing them to withstand higher stresses. Each spring is optimized by using a smaller wire diameter and less coils, creating a lighter spring.