Fox Racing Shox Float X Rear Shock 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improve the performance of your enduro or trail mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float X rear ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Improve the performance of your enduro or trail mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float X rear shock. The choice of 2015 EWS world champions Richie Rude and Tracy Moseley the Float X2 will help you to ride faster over technical terrain without weighing you down on the climbs.
- New damping tune improves bump absorption and control
- Reservoir design made for aggressive riding
- Three on-the-fly settings to match every rider's needs
- EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Genuine Kashima Coat for slick action
- 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- The Fox Float X rear shock is available with 0% APR finance
- 7.5 x 2
- 7.875 x 2
- 7.875 x 2.25
- 8.5 x 2.5
- 8.75 x 2.5
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Open mode adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3)
- Air spring pressure
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.