Fox Racing Shox Float X2 Rear Shock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Air Shocks See the latest products
New in Air Shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS World Champion Richie Rude NEW revised oil flow improves damping co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS World Champion Richie Rude
- NEW revised oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- NEW improved linear damping profile increases plushness
- NEW redesigned seals reduce friction
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Review | 4.5/5
“Many top DH and enduro racers are now using Fox’s big-hitting air shock, the Fox Float X2, and we can see why.” - BikeRadar
- 7.875 x 2 (2-position lever only)
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever only)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever only)
- 8.75 x 2.75 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 9.5 x 3 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 10.5 x 3.5 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Air spring pressure
- All Sizes
- Kashima Coat
NEW FOR 2018
Less friction, more flow
Fueled by two years of RAD development, X2 hits the sweet spot with its improved linear damping profile, revised oil flow, and redesigned seals on DHX2 and FLOAT X2 shocks. The wide adjustment range gives riders the support and grip that the trail demands, as well as a more plush and open feel in the initial travel.
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low-speed compression adjustment.
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
GENUINE KASHIMA COAT
Kashima's distinctive gold colour is backed by its high-performance attributes-properties that offer an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.