Frog 52 20w TdF 2021 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20" Wheel Bikes See the latest products
New in 20" Wheel Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yello... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™, official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range. Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
This 20-inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi-purpose, geared bike for 5 or 6-year-olds with an average inside leg of 52cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales, our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 20" inch
Why buy a Frog 52?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 11" (280mm)|
|Fork:||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Headset:||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem:||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Bars:||Aluminium, flat bar, 460mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 837 AL, aluminium, linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 837 AL, aluminium, linear pull|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro JL510, aluminium, easy reach|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, M310, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed with short lever travel|
|Rims:||Aluminium, 20"x1.5", double wall, machined braking surface|
|Front Hub:||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole|
|Rear Hub:||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1047, 20"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 38-406)|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1047, 20"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 38-406)|
|Saddle:||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small), steel rails|
|Chainset:||Frog Bikes Patented,102mm, aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket:||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals:||Resin platform, 9/16" thread, reflectors|