Frog Road 67 24w 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 24" Wheel Bikes See the latest products
New in 24" Wheel Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For speedy younger riders there is the Frog Road 67 24” junior road bike. Scaled down for junior cyc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
For speedy younger riders there is the Frog Road 67 24” junior road bike. Scaled down for junior cyclists, the Road 67 offers proper road bike performance to get them started on the path to a love of cycling.
The Frog Road 67 is built around a lightweight aluminium frame and fork for easy cycling and offers plenty of tyre clearance for CX riding. The 9-0speed drivetrain will help them up the climbs while Tektro brakes offer all the stopping power they need. Auxiliary brake levers mean they can brake when their hands are on the top of the bars as well as the drops.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame and fork
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- Microshift short-reach brake and auxiliary brake levers
- Crank length of 127mm with 34T chain-ring
- 9 speed gears
- Quick release sealed hubs front & rear. 9 speed rear hub
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes for road and CX use
- Weight: 8.8kg
- Size: 67cm - 24" wheels
- Colour: Red, White, Black, Team Sky Black, Team Sky White
- The Frog Road 67 is available on 0% APR finance
This all-aluminium road / CX junior bike is suitable for riders with a minimum inside leg of 67cm (8-12 years old).
Free 5-year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts
All the Team Sky Kids' Bikes carry Team Sky's signature blue line. The blue line is like Team Sky's badge, and connects the whole team together in the shared ambition of being the best. It appears on everything - the bikes, kit, cars and even the team bus. With the blue line and distinct Team Sky colours on your bike, you can feel like a pro and part of the team.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||.365mm (14") Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frog Frame|
|Fork:||24" Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frog Fork|
|Bars:||Frog Bikes L:340mm Aluminium Alloy Drop bar, black|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Oryx (992AG) Aluminium Alloy Cantilever, black|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Oryx (992AG) Aluminium Alloy Cantilever, black|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro RL570|
|Rear Mech:||Microshift short cage RD-R42s, black|
|Rims:||DA-20, Aluminium Alloy double wall brushed silver, CNC|
|Front Hub:||Quando Aluminium Alloy, black|
|Rear Hub:||Quando Aluminium Alloy, black|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K-1018 rubber 24*1 1/8 Black ETRTO:540MM|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K-1018 rubber 24*1 1/8 Black ETRTO:540MM|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium 300mm, black|
|Saddle:||Frog Bikes racing saddle|
|Chainset:||Prowheel 3/32"*34T, 127mm Aluminium Alloy crank, black, double chain guard|
|Cassette:||Shimano 9 speed, 12-27T|
|Pedals:||Wellgo R090 Small|
Frog Road 67 24w 2020 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
He picked it as was desperate for a bike ‘like daddy’s’ (drop handlebars). As a bit of a bike nerd I wanted something akin to a good adult bike, this appeared to tick all the boxes. After one ride on his birthday it’s easy to confirm that it’s a great bike, he’s taken to it immediately; the gears are smooth, the brakes are responsive, no dodgy squeaks and pretty light. Very happy.
He picked it as was desperate for a bike ‘like daddy’s’ (drop handlebars). As a bit of a bike nerd I wanted something akin to a good adult bike, this appeared to tick all the boxes. After one ride on his birthday it’s easy to confirm that it’s a great bike, he’s taken to it immediately; the gears are smooth, the brakes are responsive, no dodgy squeaks and pretty light. Very happy.Close review