This Frog Road 67 junior bike is in excellent condition. However, having been lightly used, there are some small signs of mechanical wear on the drivetrain. The bike has also picked up some minor cosmetic defects on the top tube, bar tape, down tube, chain stay, and seat stays.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
For speedy younger riders there is the Frog Road 67 24” junior road bike. Scaled down for junior cyclists, the Road 67 offers proper road bike performance to get them started on the path to a love of cycling.
The Frog Road 67 is built around a lightweight aluminium frame and fork for easy cycling and offers plenty of tyre clearance for CX riding. The 9-0speed drivetrain will help them up the climbs while Tektro brakes offer all the stopping power they need. Auxiliary brake levers mean they can brake when their hands are on the top of the bars as well as the drops.
• Lightweight aluminium alloy frame and fork
• Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
• Microshift short-reach brake and auxiliary brake levers
• Crank length of 127mm with 34T chain-ring
• 9 speed gears
• Quick release sealed hubs front & rear. 9 speed rear hub
• Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes for road and CX use
• Supplied with 2 sets of tyres: Kenda road and Kenda cyclocross tyres
• Weight: 8.8kg
• Size: 67cm - 24" wheels
• Colour: White
• The Frog Road 67 is available on 0% APR finance
This all-aluminium road / CX junior bike is suitable for riders with a minimum inside leg of 67cm (8-12 years old).
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.