Frog Tadpole 12w Balance Bike 2020 - Kids Balance Bike
Note: Balance bikes are delivered unbuilt
- ShowProduct Information Help them learn essential cycling skills in the most fun way possible. The Frog Tadpole is a balance... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Help them learn essential cycling skills in the most fun way possible. The Frog Tadpole is a balance bike, with 12 wheels, that gives young kids the opportunity to learn how to balance a bike before they step up to a pedal cycle.
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminium alloy frame
- Soft handlebar grips
- Easy to grip Tektro rear brake with adjustable lever for smaller hands. The brake is mounted above the rear stay to keep it away from the rider's feet.
- 12" wheels
- Quick release seat-post for easy height adjustment
- The locking headset means the handlebars have a steering limiter, which is safer for learners
- Weight: 4.17 kg or 9.2 lbs
- Colours: Red, Orange, Purple, Spotty, Pink, Union Jack, Green, and Team Sky
The perfect lightweight balance bike to get young children started on two wheels. Suitable for riders aged 2-3 years with a minimum inside leg of 31cm.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 4" Tadpole Frame|
|Headset:||Locking headset, 27mm|
|Stem:||Frog Bikes Aluminium 35mm Stem|
|Bars:||Frog Bikes Aluminium Little Handlebars|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Aluminium J310|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Aluminium JL352-RS V Brake Lever Black|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminium 12 x 1.5 20 holes Black|
|Spokes:||Aluminium 20 holes|
|Front Tyre:||Aluminium 20 holes|
|Seat Post:||Kenda 12.5 x 1.75 hybrid tyres|
|Chainset:||200mm long aluminium 27.2 with Quick Release for easy adjustment|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Frog Tadpole 12w Balance Bike 2020 - Kids Balance Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this balance bike for my boy,nice quality overall for the money and lightweight.i like the steering stops,thats a great feature for kids helping to prevent those front end wipeouts!you get a spare brake lever aswell!ideal!plus the boys happy,which is the main thing!
Bought this balance bike for my boy,nice quality overall for the money and lightweight.i like the steering stops,thats a great feature for kids helping to prevent those front end wipeouts!you get a spare brake lever aswell!ideal!plus the boys happy,which is the main thing!Close review
Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
Junior Bike Sizing Guide
|2||10” – 12”||81 – 93|
|3||12”||89 – 102|
|4||14”/16”||96 – 110|
|5||16”||102 - 117|
|6||16”/18”||107 – 124|
|7||20”||113 – 131|
|8||20”||119 – 138|
|9||20”||124 – 144|
|10||24”||128 – 150|
|11||24”||132 – 156|
|12||24”||137 - 162|
Read our kids bike size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you