Fulcrum Racing 5 Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Racing 5 are designed for everyday use and training. An optimum proposal from Fulcrum which guarante... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The hubs are completely new: oversized and provided with flanges for blade hammer-head spokes. Smoothness is ensured by sealed high-quality bearings and they have a new single-piece body which incorporates the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component with a considerable reduction of weight
The spokes have blade hammer-heads of the Aero type and differentiated thickness, 24 in the front wheel and 27 in the rear wheel.There is radial spoking for the front wheel and the patented Fulcrum 2:1 Two-to-One Spoke Ratio for the rear wheel. Also unchanged is the presence of Dynamic Balance which, thanks to two oversized spokes, balances the concentration of the rim joint material during wheel rotation
The rim is a medium-sectioned one with a height of 24 mm with reinforcing eyelets for the spokes and turned braking surfaces
The new Racing 5 wheels have a deeper upper bridge of the rim to facilitate clincher tire fitting
Weight: Front 755 gr Rear 985 gr
Racing 5 wheels are compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano and Sram drivetrains
- New deeper profile: Makes tyres assembly easier
- Dynamic balancing: greater stability at high speeds
- Rim: Aluminum - 28 inch
- Hubs: Aluminum
- Quick release: QR Symmetric action
- Nominal Weight: 1760gr