Fulcrum Racing 5 LG Road Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The already best-in-class Racing 5 wheelset goes from high to higher performance thanks to its new d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-To-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1658g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front - 24.5mm and Rear - 27.5mm
- Rim Width: 23mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 20 (10 Left + 10 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, Double Butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system
- Others: Aluminium Axle
- The asymmetric rim profile allows better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component.
- Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Differentiated road bike rims height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Oversized hubs increase wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, and increasing reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- High grade, top quality steel bearings which reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.