Fulcrum Racing 5 LG Road Clincher Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information The already best-in-class Racing 5 wheelset goes from high to higher performance thanks to its new d... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-To-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1658g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front - 24.5mm and Rear - 27.5mm
- Rim Width: 23mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 20 (10 Left + 10 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, Double Butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system
- Others: Aluminium Axle
- The asymmetric rim profile allows better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component.
- Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Differentiated road bike rims height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Oversized hubs increase wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, and increasing reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- High grade, top quality steel bearings which reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available