Fulcrum Racing 7 Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fulcrum research and development department designers had a tough time reaching the set goals, simil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFulcrum research and development department designers had a tough time reaching the set goals, similar to a rider trying to conquer that mythical summit. This rim’s weight (less than 1850g), and all test results show, once again, the greatness of this design
The new hubs are made for straight spokes: aluminum-made and with a large flange on the crankset side of the rear wheel, which results in a significant increase in reaction
The front wheel has 20 steel spokes with a 2mm round section. The spokes of the rear wheel have a 2:1 ratio Two-to-One: 8 2mm round spokes, radially laced for the left side. On the driveside there are twice as many straight spokes, with the same 2mm section
And in order to control wear in Racing models, Fulcrum has included its new Wear indicator system
Weight Front 828 gr Rear 1021 gr
Racing 7 wheels are compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.