Fulcrum Racing Light XLR Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Racing Light XLR tubularBorn to climb mountains. And win!No road bike wheels are lighter or more agi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- Dynamic Balance™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre type : tubular
- Tyre width : from 21 mm to 28 mm
- Weight : 1226 g
- Wheel material : Carbon
- Rim material : Full Carbon, 3K fiber
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 19 mm - rear: 21 mm
- Rim width : 20,5 mm
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : 3K carbon fibre braking surface.
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 22
- Spokes: rear : 24 (8 left + 16 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminium
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear hub : Carbon, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Aluminium Axle
- Low profile full carbon: extremely limited weight.
- Very high lateral stiffness and reactivity values for the wheel.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- CULT™ ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings.
- The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Carbon hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Oversized flange on the drive side gives greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aero spokes (22 front, 24 rear) in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side(Two-to-One™).
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Aluminum nipples.
Nominal weight* Racing Light™ XLR tubular:
- Front: 546g
- Rear: 680g