Fulcrum Racing Quattro 40mm Carbon Disc Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Whatever the situation, the promise is to become the ideal ride companion every day.Thanks to its ma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-To-One Spoke Ratio - Disc Brake
- DRSC - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C - Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- AFS Axle System
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1605g
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Material Details: Full Carbon, UD - Unidirectional Finishing
- Rim Height Category: Medium
- Rim Height: Front and Rear - 40mm
- Rim Width: 23.5mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Disc Brake
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: 6 Bolts or AFS
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR/HH15/HH12
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR/HH12
- Front Wheel Spokes: 21 (14 Left + 7 Right), Two to one
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21 (7 Left + 14 Right), Two to one
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, Double butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system, adjustable
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel, Aluminium Axle
- Carbon road bike rims, a combination of UD-unidirectional fiber with 3K inside. 40 mm high, wider cross section: ETRTO 17C, 24.5 mm outside width.
- Disc brake hub with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Variable aero spokes in steel, aluminum nipples.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.