Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG Road Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information 35mm is not just any number.Every tiny detail of the Racing Quattro LG has been painstakingly optimi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-to-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1725g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium
- Rim Height Category: Medium
- Rim Height: Front and Rear: 35mm
- Rim Width: 23.2mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 16 (8 Left + 8 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21 (7 Left + 14 Right), Two to one
- Spokes Material: Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium Flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system, adjustable
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel, Aluminium Axle
- New 35 mm aluminum road bike rims with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 23,2 mm.
- Developed to strike the perfect balance between aerodynamic efficiency, handling and lightness, the 35mm rim profile increases torsional and lateral stiffness compared with a conventional profile, for improved high speed stability.
- Oversized hub body in aluminium provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Adjustable ball bearing system in ultra high quality steel for reduced friction and maximum performance even after extensive use.
- Quick and easy to adjust.
- Aluminium axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Exclusive processing system of the 5 axis hub. This allows the spokes seat to be created perfectly in line with the tensioning line.
- This solution allows equal tension values to be obtained at every point of the spoke; it reduces stress on the rim and the spokes and keeps the road bike wheels balanced.
- Double-butted steel spokes (16 front, 21 rear) with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Aluminium nipples make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.