Racing Speed Disc
Whether pedaling against the clock or against other athletes in the bike leg of your triathlon every second counts and every watt saved is of utmost importance.
Hard preparation and great condition are only two ingredients for success when race day comes.
Technical advantage also plays a pivotal role in being as efficient as possible and the right equipment can often times make the difference between being on the podium or not.
The Racing Speed Disc represents such a technological advantage with its extremely lightweight construction, efficient and innovative aerodynamics, low rolling resistance and astounding reactivity there is little question as to why professional athletes seek these carbon road bike wheels for their most important competitions.
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre width : from 23 mm to 32 mm
- Rim material : Full Carbon, 3K fibre
- Braking surface : 3K carbon fibre braking surface.
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
Carbon bike rims - Racing Speed Disc
Full High Modulus Carbon rim for tubular:
- Full carbon disc in a specially developed weave.
- Extreme new design reduces profile on both drive and non-drive sides for an even slimmer and more aerodynamic design.
- Exclusive pressing system for road bike rims in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
The Braking Track:
- Newly developed full carbon bike rims use carbon braking surface in an effort to add uniform braking performance in addition to saving weight.
- CULT™ ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings.
- The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminium axle reduces the overall weight of the road bike wheels.