Fulcrum Racing Zero C17 Competizione Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Racing Zero CompetizioneFor those who always want the next best thing, in range and performance, mov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This rim is born to take on the bends, without giving a centimetre. “Competizione”, for the truly competitive.
- 2-Way Fit™
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Wide Rim Tech
- Cup & Cone
- Square Milling
- Differentiated Rim Height
- High strength Aluminum
- Carbon hubs
- Plasma freehub
- Oversize Flange
- Tyre type : 2Way-Fit (clincher + tubeless)
- Tyre width (suggested) : from 25 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1510 g.
- Wheel material : Aluminum
- Rim material : Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 27 mm - rear: 30 mm
- Rim width : 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 16
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminum
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub : Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- New aluminum rim with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 22,5 mm.
- The combination of triple milling + "Square Milling" makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel.
- Differentiated rim height: 27 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB™ ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- The carbon hubs and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
- Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
- Aluminum nipples: thanks the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.