Fulcrum Racing Zero C17 Competizione Clincher Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Racing Zero CompetizioneFor those who always want the next best thing, in range and performance, mov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
This rim is born to take on the bends, without giving a centimetre. “Competizione”, for the truly competitive.
- 2-Way Fit™
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Wide Rim Tech
- Cup & Cone
- Square Milling
- Differentiated Rim Height
- High strength Aluminum
- Carbon hubs
- Plasma freehub
- Oversize Flange
- Tyre type : 2Way-Fit (clincher + tubeless)
- Tyre width (suggested) : from 25 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1510 g.
- Wheel material : Aluminum
- Rim material : Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 27 mm - rear: 30 mm
- Rim width : 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 16
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminum
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub : Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- New aluminum rim with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 22,5 mm.
- The combination of triple milling + "Square Milling" makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel.
- Differentiated rim height: 27 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB™ ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- The carbon hubs and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
- Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
- Aluminum nipples: thanks the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.