Fulcrum Red Metal 1 XL Mountain Bike Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The secret of Red Metal 1 XLs success is to be found in a perfect mix of performance, lightness and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This is why this year, Red Metal 1 XL comes with an additional feature that makes it compatible with front-wheel 15mm through-bolt suspensions and the new standard rear O.L.D of 142mm. These two pieces of kit will enable you to customize your Red Metal 1 XL to suit your bike’s features
The aluminium spokes designed by Fulcrum number 24 for both the front and rear wheels. In both cases we employed our 2:1 technology to improve torque transmission on the rear wheel and braking and directionality on the front
The aluminium hubs have 20 mm axles that notably increase the stiffness of the wheel, which improves manoeuvring precision and eliminates the annoying phenomenon of pad-disc brake contact. The smoothness of the Red Metal 1 XL is guaranteed by industrial bearings with double seal. The maximum smoothness, virtually maintenance-free
Weight Front 735 g Rear 915 g
Red Metal 1 XL wheels are compatible with tubeless tires and with all ISO six-bolt braking systems