Fulcrum Red Wind H.50 XLR Clincher Cult Road Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Red Wind XLR 50Simply extraordinary.Two-wheel enthusiasts were waiting for the Fulcrum® “aluminium/c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- Dynamic Balance™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre type : clincher
- Tyre width : from 23 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1590 g
- Wheel material : Aluminium/Carbon
- Rim material : Aluminium and Carbon, 3K fibre
- Profile height : High
- Rim height : front and rear: 50 mm
- Rim width : 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 18
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminium
- Front hub : Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear hub : Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Aluminium Axle
Road bike rims - Red Wind XLR 50
- Integrated aluminium/carbon rim structure: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes these road bike rims extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- CULT™ ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings.
- The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminum hub body (gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum) with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Self-locking oversize aluminium nipples: they reduce the peripheral mass of the road bike wheels to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness.
- The nipples' self-locking system gives the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.