Fulcrum Red Wind H.50 XLR Clincher Cult Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Red Wind XLR 50Simply extraordinary.Two-wheel enthusiasts were waiting for the Fulcrum® “aluminium/c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- Dynamic Balance™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre type : clincher
- Tyre width : from 23 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1590 g
- Wheel material : Aluminium/Carbon
- Rim material : Aluminium and Carbon, 3K fibre
- Profile height : High
- Rim height : front and rear: 50 mm
- Rim width : 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 18
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminium
- Front hub : Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear hub : Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Aluminium Axle
Road bike rims - Red Wind XLR 50
- Integrated aluminium/carbon rim structure: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes these road bike rims extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- CULT™ ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings.
- The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminum hub body (gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum) with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Self-locking oversize aluminium nipples: they reduce the peripheral mass of the road bike wheels to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness.
- The nipples' self-locking system gives the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.