Fulcrum Red Zone XLR Mountain Bike Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Red Zone XLR is the boldest version of the Red Zone modelIt’s an absolutely multipurpose model that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRed Zone XLR is the boldest version of the Red Zone model
It’s an absolutely multipurpose model that could be defined as Enduro-Freeride
The aluminium rims are specially milled for lightening between the anchoring points of the spokes to obtain a rim that’s extremely resistant to impact yet also very light. The aluminium spokes are designed and produced by Fulcrum to ensure the maximum performance in every moment and in every situation
Both the front and rear wheels have 24 spokes, distributed according to the exclusive Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio, which significantly increases your power transmission and your manoeuvring precision. Red Zone XLR wheels are compatible with tubeless tires, which adhere perfectly thanks to the Ultra-Fit Tubeless system, eliminating energy dispersion to the advantage of speed and therefore of overall performance
- 2:1 Two to One spoke ratio: More effective transmission of the drive torque and appropriate distribution of the stresses, optimal response to disc-brakeload
- Industrial bearings with double seals: smoothness, easy maintenance, enduring performance
- Tubeless design: Compatibility with UST tubeless tyres (better grip, traction, comfort, reduced risk of flats)
- Front Wheel: HH Thru axle 15mm HH Thru axle 20mm Additional stiffness, easier control of the bike, avoid disc-pad contact
- Rear Wheel: HH Thru axle 15mm QR axle 20mm Additional stiffness, easier control of the bike, avoid disc-pad contact
- Oversize hubs: Light and stiff
- Aluminum spokes
- Rim - Aluminum 21c
- Hubs - Aluminum