Fulcrum Redwind 80 XLR CULT Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Red Wind XLR 80Red Wind XLR 80: what is really impressive is their responsiveness and smoothness you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Red Wind XLR 80 mm. wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialized Fulcrum® technician and it is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. And today Fulcrum® allows you to configure your Red Wind XLR 80 according to your preferences, in the Dark Label and Bright Label version.
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- Dynamic Balance™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre type : clincher
- Tyre width : from 23 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1770 g
- Wheel material : Aluminum/Carbon
- Rim material : Aluminum and Carbon, 3K fiber
- Profile height : High
- Rim height : front and rear: 80 mm
- Rim width : 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility: QR
- Spokes: front : 16
- Spokes: rear : 18 (6 left + 12 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminum
- Front hub : Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub : Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flanges
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings,Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Aluminum Axle
- Integrated aluminium/carbon road bike rims structure: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes these road bike rims extremely rigid, it allows to an excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- CULT ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings. The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminium hub body (gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum) with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to- One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground. Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Increases the torsional stiffness and reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.??Self-locking oversize aluminium nipples: they reduce the peripheral mass of the road bike wheels to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness. The nipples' self-locking system gives the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.