Fusion C3 Light Long Sleeve Jersey
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable, 3 rear pocket cycling jersey for everyday use. Made from highly elastic, active moistur... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Sleeve Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- OekoTex certified C3 fabric, produced in Italy
- Active moisture-wicking. The capillary effect transports sweat away from the skin to the outside, where it disperses over a large area and then evaporates quickly
- Special phone pocket with "safety flap"
- Continuous, 2-way zip
- Reflective logos on the collar and back pocket
- Unisex Products
- Made in Europe at the Fusion Factory
- Woven: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- 10 to 20 degrees
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Jerseys Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Sleeve Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.