G-Form Iphone 4/4S Case Square
- ShowProduct Information That dreaded feeling when your iPhone® takes a tumble: it’s something many of us know too well. Enjo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- That dreaded feeling when your iPhone® takes a tumble: it’s something many of us know too well. Enjoy your iPhone 4/4S anxiety-free with our Extreme Grid for iPhone 4/4S. This is made possible by G-Form’s Reactive Protection Technology (RPT): a composite blend of Poron XRD material and proprietary G-Form materials and technology.
- G-Form iPhone cases offer dual-layer protection by combining a tough rigid exterior shell with an inner RPT core that extrudes through the shell to give 360 degrees worth of extreme impact protection. Shockproof and abrasion-resistent, the Extreme Grid for iPhone® 4/4S is ready to stand up to the rigors of everyday use along with any adventure you choose to undertake.
- These slim and lightweight cases act like armor to safeguard your iPhone when you need it most by momentarily stiffening to absorb over 90% of the force from an impact, and then immediately returning to their natural flexible state.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.