GT Aggressor Sport 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you’re cruising around town, or going off the beaten path, the GT Aggressor Sport 27.5” hard... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Whether you’re cruising around town, or going off the beaten path, the GT Aggressor Sport 27.5” hardtail mountain bike is a capable machine that can take on anything.
With its versatile design, comfortable geometry, rugged build quality, and all-terrain-capable 27.5” wheels, the GT Aggressor MTB is like the SUV of the cycling world. You can confidently ride it near anywhere, safe in the knowledge that it won’t let you down. Constructed from an aerospace grade aluminium, and using GT’s legendary Triple Triangle design, the Aggressor is a real tough nut. Further adding to its versatility, the frame also has provisions for mounting mudguards and a pannier rack, should you desire.
The GT Aggressor Sport comes with an 80mm travel All Terra suspension fork, taking the sting out of any rough ground you cover. Along with its Shimano 3x7 speed gears and mechanical disc brakes, the Aggressor Sport delivery a reliable and robust ride.
Be ready for anything, with the GT Aggressor Sport 27.5” mountain bike.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame with GT’s trademark Triple Triangle design, making it strong and reliable
- All Terra CH-565 fork with 80mm travel, designed specifically for disc brakes
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed gearing gives a wide range
- Mechanical disc brakes give consistent braking in both wet and dry conditions
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Lead Grey
- The GT Aggressor Sport 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle™ Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, and 1 1/8" Head Tube 27.5 Design|
|Fork:||All Terra CH-565, 26mm stantions, alloy lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5, disc brake specifc|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Ahead|
|Stem:||Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||6061 Aluminum Riser, 640mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted|
|Front Brake:||Mechanical Disc W/ 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical Disc W/ 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF41 with integrated brake lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney TY500|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF41 with integrated brake lever|
|Rims:||All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific|
|Front Hub:||Alloy QR|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Freewheel QR|
|Front Tyre:||All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10", 30tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10", 30tpi|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Micro Adjust|
|Chainset:||All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24T|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP Cartridge Sealed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T F/W|
|Pedals:||GT Slim Line Flat Nylon Pedal|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
GT Aggressor Sport 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Over the moon guys thanks well worth the wait .had few rides
Over the moon guys thanks well worth the wait .had few ridesClose review
Excellent bike lovely too ride well worth the money. I recommend tredz bikes to any one very friendly and helpful.
Excellent bike lovely too ride well worth the money. I recommend tredz bikes to any one very friendly and helpful.Close review