GT Avalanche Elite 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The GT Avalanche Elite 27.5 mountain bike is fast, fun, and built for the trails, coming with an aff... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GT Avalanche Elite 27.5 mountain bike is fast, fun, and built for the trails, coming with an affordable price tag that will keep your bank manager off your back.
Built using a high-grade 6061-T6 aluminium, the hardtail MTB frame is a superb foundation on which the Avalanche is built. Designed with a tapered head tube that enhances steering precision, and GT’s trademark Triple Triangle seatstay design which reduces flex and enhances durability, the Avalanche is ready to take on the mountains.
The GT Avalanche Elite is offered with two wheel sizes depending on the size of the frame. Here, the X Small and Small models come with 27.5 inch wheels, while the Medium, Large and X Large models are offered with 29er wheels here.
Keeping the front wheel on terra firma, the SR Suntour XCR 32 RL suspension fork has 100mm of travel to soak up the bumps, plus an adjustable rebound damping system to let you set it up to your liking. There’s also a remote climbing lockout switch mounted on the handlebar, so you can quickly and easily lock the fork for efficient climbing.
Shimano’s Deore level gears have been an industry benchmark for three decades, and with 2x10 speed gears on the GT Avalanche Elite, you’ll soon see how well they live up to their reputation. Shimano also take care of the brakes, with a set of their M315 hydraulic discs making sure you’ve got plenty of stopping power beneath your fingertips.
Experience the thrill of the mountains, with the GT Avalanche Elite 27.5 mountain bike.
- High grade alloy frame with Triple Triangle design that enhances stiffness & response
- SR Suntour XCR 32 RL 100mm fork with remote lockout & adjustable damping
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed gears deliver high-performance MTB shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver sharp stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small
- Colour: Navy
- The GT Avalanche Elite 27.5 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||All New 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR 32 Air RLR DS w/ 100mm Travel, Magnesium Lowers, 32mm Cr-mo Steel Uppers, w/ Post Mount Disc Brake, W/ Remote lockout W/Rebound and Preload Adjust, For 27.5 or 29|
|Headset:||Intergrated seal bearing, 1-1/8” UPPER + 1-1/2” LOWER|
|Stem:||All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT10|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT10|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M618|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow, RD-M6000GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, SL-M610|
|Rims:||All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific|
|Front Hub:||All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, Center Lock|
|Rear Hub:||All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, W/ Quick Release, Center Lock|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound, 30tpi, 27.5/29x2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound, 30tpi, 27.5/29x2.25"|
|Seat Post:||All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||All-Terra T-501, 36/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP Cartridge Sealed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-MS3, 11-40T, 10-Speed|
|Pedals:||GT Slim Line Flat Pedal|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.