GT BK Team 2017 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The GT BK Team 2017 Features are:Frame: Revamped, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, Integr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GT BK Team 2017 Features are:
Frame: Revamped, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, Integrated Seat Clamp, MID BB, Integrated H/T w/ Removable Tabs, Seatstay welded brake mounts
Fork: Revamped, Cr-Mo 2pc Threaded Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Axle x 31mm Offset
Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated, 45x45 Degree Sealed Bearings
Bars: GT Freestyle 4pc., Steel, 9"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° BackGT Super Soft 155mm, w/ GT plug
Stem: GT Topload, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
Front Brake: Aluminum U-Brake
Rear Brake: Aluminum U-Brake
Brake Lever: Alloy
Cranks: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 170mm 3pc, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Steel Chainwheel
Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID
Chain: KMC Z410
Sprocket: 9T Sealed 1pc Driver
Rims: Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall, (R) 20" 36 Hole
Front Hub: GT, Alloy, 36H 3/8" Sealed
Rear Hub: GT, Alloy, 36H 9T Sealed 14mm Cassette
Tyres: GT Pool 20" x 2.3" Front - GT Pool 20" x 2.3" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Pedals: GT Low Profile Platform, Cr-Mo Axle