GT Force Pro 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Some days are meant for quick spins through rolling hills. Others are meant to test the limits of yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Some days are meant for quick spins through rolling hills. Others are meant to test the limits of your endurance with steep ups and technical downs. When you want a steed to tackle the whole mountain, you want something from the GT All-Mountain range. This year, we introduce the all-new GT Force 29 Pro.
- Force 29 Alloy frame with dialled enduro geometry
- Fox Float Performance Elite 36 fork offers 170mm of hard-hitting suspension travel
- Fox Float X2 shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM G2 RSC disc brakes for powerful speed control
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Burgundy
- The GT Force 29 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Developed for riders that seek out big hits and a lot of gravity. The all-new Force is built for the fun of it.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All New Force Alloy 29” frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05|
|Fork:||Fox Float Performance Elite 36, 170mm, Grip2 Damper, 15x110mm, tapered steer, 44mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Performance, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion, 2Pos-Adj, Rebound and Compression Adjust|
|Headset:||FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Bars:||Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM G2 RSC hydro disc, 200mm Centerline rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM G2 RSC hydro disc, 180mm Centerline rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Stan's NoTubes Neo 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Stan's NoTubes Neo 12x148|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5", 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4", 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||KS Lev Si dropper, Southpaw Lever, 31.6mm, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L,XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cr-mo rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L) 175mm(XL)|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB BSA|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|