GT Fury Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From multiple DH World Championships to Rampage victories. The GT Fury Pro is a downhill mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From multiple DH World Championships to Rampage victories. The GT Fury Pro is a downhill mountain bike that sticks to the ground when you want it to and takes flight when necessary.
The 6069-T6 aluminium alloy frame is built for 27.5” wheels and offers 210mm of suspension travel and offers great traction over the stutter bumps as well as soaking up the big hits. The Independent Drivetrain suspension system is tuned specifically for downhill riding and gives you efficient pedalling even when the going gets rough. The tapered head tube and 150x12mm rear through axle add stiffness for a more assured ride.
The Fox 40 Performance Elite fork up front gives you 200mm of plush suspension control and is paired with a Fox DHX2 rear shock for a well-balanced ride. The Shimano Zee 10 speed drivetrain is combined with an e.Thirteen chain device for reliable running.
The GT Fury Pro is a DH bike that can take whatever you dish out.
- 6069-T6 Alloy frame offers 210mm of suspension travel
- Independent Drivetrain suspension system for efficient pedalling
- Fox 40 Performance Elite fork for plush suspension control
- Shimano Zee groupset for reliable running and confident stopping
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Process Blue and Neon Yellow
- The GT Fury Pro 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Fury Pro 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System 1.5" Head Tube, and 150x12mm GT Design Thru Axle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Performance Elite DHX2 w/ Adjustable Rebound & Compression
Fork: Fox Racing Shox Performance Elite 40, 203mm Travel, w/ Adjustable Rebound & 20x110mm Thru Axle
Headset: FSA Orbit Z 1.5R, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
Bars: Race Face Respond, 785mm Width, 1.5" Rise, 31.8 ClampGT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
Stem: Direct Mount, AL6061-T6 CNC, 35mm Length
Rear Mech: Shimano Zee Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano Zee, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
Chainset: Race Face Chester, 165mm, w/ 36T Ring e.thirteen LG1 w/ 38T Bashguard, Steel Boomerang
Bottom Bracket: Race Face X-Type, 83mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-5700, 10-Speed, 11-28T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Zee M640 Centerlock 203mm IceTech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Zee M640 Centerlock 203mm IceTech Rotor
Rims: Alex Volar 3.0, 32H, Tubeless Compatible
Front Hub: Shimano Zee Centerlock Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano Zee Centerlock 150x12 Thru Axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5"x2.35" Front,
Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5"x2.35" Rear
Seatpost: Race Face Ride, 31.6x350mm