GT GTR Sport 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A great all-round road bike for events, sportives, club rides and commuting. With fast yet comfortab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A great all-round road bike for events, sportives, club rides and commuting. With fast yet comfortable geometry the GT GTR is a jack of all trades with its all-weather disc brakes, slightly wider than normal 28c tyres and nimble handling. A well thought out build using a threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts and a bolt thru axle on a comfortable full carbon fibre fork. The GTR will not hold you back from whatever style of road riding you point it at.
- GT’s iconic triple triangle aluminium frame
- Comfortable full carbon tapered fork with 12mm bolt thru axle
- Reliable Shimano Claris 2x8 drivetrain
- Mechanical disc brakes offer all-weather braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: White
- The GT GTR Sport is available with 0% APR finance
A bike built to go the distance whether you’re rocking out for a quick spin or rolling away the entire day. Who says you can’t have it all?
Shake out the legs or bust your lungs on a burner, the all new GTR is a road bike that’s built with a ‘go out and get it’ rad-itude. A lightweight alloy frame, decoupled stays, a tapered head tube and full carbon fork make this bike ready go out on whatever ride you have planned for the day.
Classic Triple Triangle reimagined with decoupled stays.
Full carbon fork for maximum comfort while logging miles.
All new GTR alloy frame.
- All new GTR Alloy Frame, Alloy Tapered Fork
- Shimano Claris Group, 2x8-speed
- Promax Mechanical Disc brakes
- GT DRX-20 Double Wall rims
- Vittoria Zaffiro 28c tyres
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||GTR Alloy frame, Tapered head tube, Threaded BB, Flat mount disc|
|Fork:||GTR Full Carbon fork, 1 1/8 to 1 1/4” tapered, flat mount disc, 12mm thru axle|
|Headset:||Integrated, Sealed bearing|
|Stem:||GT Design, 3D forged 6061 Alloy, 4 bolt face plate, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||GT DropTune, Double-butted 6061 Alloy bar|
|Front Brake:||Promax mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, 34.9 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris, 2x8|
|Rims:||GT DRX-20, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Formula RX-512 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RX-512 DC142 QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Seat Post:||GT Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC HG40, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 12-25, 8-speed|
|Pedals:||Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips|