GT Grade 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From gravel roads to smooth tarmac and everything in between. The GT Grade 105 is a versatile road b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From gravel roads to smooth tarmac and everything in between. The GT Grade 105 is a versatile road bike that offers confident performance whichever road you choose to ride.
Built to take the rough with the smooth, the hydroformed Grade alloy frame is both strong and lightweight. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade offers a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
Combining the performance of hydraulic disc brakes with the easy cross compatibility of regular brakes the TRP HY/RD hydraulic stoppers offer confident all weather braking power. The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a compact chainset and a wide range cassette to give you slick shifting, with a good spread of gears for taking on varied gradients.
Ride any road with confidence on the GT Grade 105.
- Hydroformed Grade alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Gun metal
- The GT Grade 105 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 16 degree flairVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters Shimano 105 STI 11-speed
Chainset: FSA Vero Compact 50alloy/34alloyN/A
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: TRP HY/RD Hydraulic disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: TRP HY/RD Hydraulic disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Rear
Seatpost: One Bolt Aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips