GT Grade 105 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A high-tech bike for low-tech roads. The GT Grade 105 GTw is a women’s road bike for cycling on ever... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A high-tech bike for low-tech roads. The GT Grade 105 GTw is a women’s road bike for cycling on every road, from smooth tarmac to gravel tracks.
Built to take the rough with the smooth, the hydroformed Grade alloy frame is both strong and lightweight. The frame is sized, scaled and tapered to perfectly fit the female form. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade offers a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and Schwalbe Road Cruiser tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
The TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes offer the capable all-weather stopping power of a full hydraulic system with the convenience of standard brakes lever/shifters. The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain features an FSA Vero Compact chainset and wide range 11-32t cassette to give you slick shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on varied terrain.
Cycle on any road with the GT Grade 105 GTw women’s road bike.
- Hydroformed Grade alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56
- Colour: Mustang
- The GT Grade 105 GTw Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade 105 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 16 degree flairVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters Shimano 105 STI 11-speed
Chainset: FSA Vero Compact 50alloy/34alloyN/A
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: TRP HY/RD Hydraulic disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: TRP HY/RD Hydraulic disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Rear
Seatpost: One Bolt Aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips